Review highlights the latest research
August 13, 2013
The Saskatchewan Population Health and Evaluation Research Unit’s latest annual review is now available for download on the website.The report offers an overview of SPHERU, our research themes, and our researchers and staff. The Knowledge Translation section includes many highlights from this past year:
- A video from the Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation featuring Nazeem Muhajarine and Shanthi Johnson;
- Various KT projects from the Smart Cities, Healthy Kids team, including workshops and journal articles in the Canadian Journal of Public Health;
- Conference and other presentations for a number of projects;
- The Healthy Families + Healthy Communities = Healthy Children report; and
- A new website for the Completing the Circle project.
There is also background information on the two SHRF Research Group Grant projects – The History of Public Health and Health Care in Saskatchewan, and Healthy Aging in Place – as well as a number of projects that SPHERU researchers are leading or on which they are collaborating.